Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dearest Leylia,

Here it is .....one am Valentine's Day, (well now it is officially the day after, but you know what I mean), and I am sitting at work waiting for the next Dispatcher to wake up and realize that she is supposed to be at work right now. Before I go home and get some sleep before my Anti-Valentine's party with Adam, I would like to tell you that I am dating the sweetest man alive. You probably already knew that, and in truth, so did I, but today he showed me, without even talking to me, that he misses me and loves me. Yes, she smiles, giving a resigned sigh, it is still true. I found out today - I am still one of those mushmelon-wearing-a-differnt-eyeliner-just-to-see-if-he-will-notice girls. I arrived at work at 4 pm today, had a fight with my boss, the President's driver, 2 students and my dear friend Jess, well confrontations, really, only to get one of the most beautiful bouquets of flowers I have ever seen. I am really excited that there are lots of buds, too, becuase they will bloom in my new apartment! The card that came with the flowers, you ask? Simply, 'Love, Chris'. Well, Leylia, I love him too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home