Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Thursday, February 03, 2005

PLUSES 4 the day: I got to see Christopher!
I played in the snow with Bosco! We jumped off of the picnic table into thigh deep snow at the same time.
MINUSES 4 the day: I had to say goodbye to Bosco, Momma and Christopher all in the same day.
I got no sleep for work, but I discovered a SOBE energy drink. Uh oh.

This quiz says that my DJ name is 'Earsplitting Star'. Every time I entered my name it was ____ star. Coincidence? Mom's is _____ God and Christopher's is _____ Cream. *wink*

DJ Quiz link: maybe it'll work *crosses fingers without much anticipation*

Quiz Me
Elizabeth spins tunes as
DJ Electric Star

http://quizme.stvlive.com/djname/quiz.php



WHOA! It worked!!!! Maybe I am kinda smart. (pronouced 'smaht' in Jersery Gurl fashion*) *sigh* I miss Christine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home