Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Saturday, January 11, 2003

Wow... okay so since it has been forever since anyone posted I figured I better update. Christopher (the other half of this blog) and I are approaching our 2 years in February.. (Yay! Golf claps.) Lets see... Chris managed to salvage my twentieth birthday, in case anyone else was actually reading and wondering. I still maintain that plan for my 21st birthday!

I had a good New Year's. Surprisingly.. usually its pretty dull. My boyfriend and I watched my parents and their friends get schnickered and ate homemade Chinese food. We all played Scattergories and when Chris and I had whomped them all, one of the less drunk of my Mom's friends asked why we had won, and declared that next time college students were not allowed to play. I found this hysterical and explained that we had won because we were the only ones that were not drunk! I know that you probably had to be there, Leylia, but that really was one of my funnier moments!

On 01-02-03 I got my license.. yes, finally at age 20. I am happy I waited, put it off as long as possible. Last night I drove to my brother's in a nearby town for the first time at night. Let me just say that street signs SUCK at night, esp when you are going the speed limit and there are cars behind you. There should be like a sign for your car, or even better, a special lane. Like the break down lane. Only its called the "I am trying to find my way so don't ride up my butt!" lane. But, then again that lane would proally attract a lot of creepy weirdos to "help". Eek. It is a good thing that I can turn around on ice and snow and that I know the way home...

(But I did get there.) (And I got F**ked up too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home