Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

I'm really very sorry love. Sometimes I get stupid and say things that I don't mean or aren't going to be true for very long. I love you. I'm sorry. I honestly feel like sometimes there are these forces that really don't want us to be together and keep tugging at our strings to break us apart. I'm sorry love. I do love you and I'm tired of bringing up the past all the time. From now on, I'm gonna try really hard to stick to the present. So, for the present, I love you and I miss you and I think things will be better once we reach FPC and can see each other all the time =). I love you baby. I really don't feel like my emotions are entirerly in my control but how I deal with them is. So I am going to try really hard to figure out exactly what I want. What I know I do want though is you cause you make me happy. You really do. I know I don't say it enough and I know I don't show it enough but you really do. I love you baby girl. I hope to see you soon. Oh and just in case I was really stupid last night and don't remember, you ARE still invited to this weekend if you wish to come. Of course, I still gotta ask my Mom but that shouldn't be a problem. Okay? So, I love you and I miss you and you do make me feel really special. If we deal with the present and not the past, you put more effort into me than I do into you. I mean that. Really. So, I love you and I will talk to you soon. Maybe tonight hopefully. Okay? Bye baby, have fun.

Sincerely yours,
Chris

P.S. There's something I feel I am missing but hopefully I'll remember it when I talk to you tonight. Good night, Sprite of mine. Love,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home