Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Monday, February 02, 2004

And the pain ends. I don't understand exactly how it happened but it seems like the final vent was what I needed to get over everything. I'm sorry I hurt Elizabeth but I honestly feel things are better now. At least the possbility is there. I'm just glad its over and its possible to move.

And Elizabeth, I don't know if you'll ever read this on your own but I just want you to know that I never always thought of our relationship in the bad sense. Often yes, but not always. Even in the darkest moments after I broke up with you I still remembered Junior Year. It was definitely the best year of our relationship and I used to take comfort in remembering how there would be stretches of months where it was just really nice and fun hanging out and we did stuff like cook in the apartment or get high together or just spent really nice quiet evenings. I know I probably sound like an old man but those were good times and those stretches of months where the prevailing emotion between us, on BOTH sides, was happiness. I remember that and I'm sorry that more memories like that aren't forthcoming. Maybe I should stop posting and tell you but I don't want you to think that I'm just looking for something to make you feel better. It's the truth and if you read it here on your own hopefully you'll believe that.

I'm glad the pain is over and I hope this is the start of a great new chapter of our lives. Only time can tell. Ta-ta Elizabeth until we meet again my Sprite =)

Sincerely, Love, Yours, Something,

Chris
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home