Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Elf slips quietly into Leylia and looks around. A small hmmph escapes his lips as he looks at the dusty furniture and cobwebs which have infiltrated this special place. He left much too quickly and unhappily and look what has happened now. With a small sigh for remembrances past he begins to tidy up the place, dusting the furniture, removing the cobwebs, just a general cleaning of Leylia. She deserves this he thinks and he believes Leylia has a small smile hidden somewhere in her trunk. She likes to see her kids happy after all and not sad, he knows that.

After cleaning Leylia, the Elf takes another look and then begins lifting the chairs and placing them on the table. This place will not be returned to for a long time and Leylia deserves a proper hibernation while her kids are away. Once the furniture is righted and any other odds and ends are tucked away, the Elf walks to the door, opens it, and takes one final look around. His heart is lighter now than it was a time ago and he feels foolish for the way he acted and the things he said. But...well he's acted foolish before and he probably will again. He feels very sorry for the way he acted toward the Sprite but hopefully time heals all wounds. And so, with a last look around and a nod of his head that things are as they should be and with a final pat to Leylia, he heads out, closes the door, and takes a path into the Forest.

Elizabeth, I hope that you are happy and I want to thank you for always wanting the best for me. I'm sorry for what I said and how I acted and I only want you to know that once I finally started acting like myself again, regardless of how it may have seemed at any time, that all I wanted was to be with you. Please be well and continue to be happy and I wish you and yours, your family and your children, the very best of things to come. Here's to you my Sprite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home