Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Thursday, July 11, 2002

=) No, what you said didn't make me angry. Thank you for saying it. The stuff I said is partly out of character, but only partly. Its just a part of me that surfaces every so often so its part of my character just a small part (therefore, partlY, haha).

And while on we're on the subject, hahaha, some of the stuff I said is ridiculous. Just has to make you laugh out loud, like the slaying children part. Very ridiculous, very coffee shop lik. Not saying the feelings weren't true but the words are quite hilarious =).

So, anyways, I don't know what to say. I love you and I really don't feel like myself right. Not cause of the post, I just don't right now. Maybe a little reading and video games will help. I am looking forward to this weekend and hopefully time together is what we need. I want to be happy with you Elizabeth, I really do. Just got some weird hang ups to get over. But I shall seen you soon beautiful and we shall dance =P

Sincerely your,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home