Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Whoa. All I can really say is that by now you should know that you are not alone. I don't think it is wise to push that kind of anger on the Moon, but hey, its your words, not mine. I know you are angry. Hideously so. Slaying children and babies? C'mon Christopher, that is not you. I am not claiming to know you... apparently I shouldn't if I did not know that you could hate me like that, I am just saying that those writings seem out of character for you. The last post makes sense to me... and I am glad you see that insight. Don't waste your precious time punishing the world. It isn't worth it.

Just one lonely girl's opinion

Elizabeth

P.S. I know that what I just wrote might have made you angry and I am sorry. Call it bullshit if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home