Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Thursday, June 20, 2002

I didn't mean to make you angry. *Sigh* Story of my life, lately. I was honestly just venting and, although it was about you, it was not directed AT you. Really, It wasn't. This might be unfair to say, but it has been a while since you had posted and it is a site that I use to... well I guess to purge. I promise you baby, I didn't mean it like that. I was tryin' to stay strong. I hear you on that Please. This healing is new and I like it. I love you Christopher, and we will make this work. Who knows what it may turn out as, but you should know and hear.. errr... read that I am always here for you. I am so sorry that you are angry all the time. Whatever you need, Elf, you can have it. AND I'll see you soon! :-)

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home