Leylia's Nook

Ramblings of two cute dorks

Monday, June 17, 2002

I don't take it for granted but Jesus Christ, I don't need it spelled out for me! I love her and I've always loved her and I haven't stopped but I have been used and I have been pushed and I have been taken advantage of so if I do stupid things and act stupidly so FUCKING what if I make it seem like I don't appreciate her! ERRRRRRR! Selfish, selfish, selfish! I'm sorry but hey I'm frickin confused here and you don't even understand me and you flip out about me not appreciating you! I appreciate you more than you will ever know! I love you and I respect you god dammit regardless even if I ever end up hating! I love you! You are wonderful!

*Sigh* Maybe it was wrong to flip out about this but I do appreciate you and I do recognize how you feel towards me but its a little hard to fully accept it when I'm so hurt and you don't even know whats wrong. Don't bold things out for me, cause thats not fucking fair. *Sigh* okay it can be fair but I'm still pissed. I don't deserve that. I recognize the passion but it doesn't override the pain.

I love you and I have always recognized it even though I sometimes question it cause you don't know the real problems sometimes. But I'll work on telling you. *Big Breath* Promise. Whew. That was tough. Okay, I mean it. Talk to you later love.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home